- 3lbs Dry-Aged Ground Beef
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 6 12oz bottles chili sauce
- 4 16oz cans jellied cranberry sauce
- Fresh cranberries for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and eggs. Mix well then shape into balls about an inch in diameter. Place them, evenly spaced, on a 15x10-inch baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- While meatballs are baking, place chili sauce and cranberry sauce in a three-quart saucepan. Bring ingredients to a simmer and cook about five minutes, stirring often.
- When meatballs are finished baking, add them to the sauce, stirring to coat. Cook an additional five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To garnish, thread one cranberry per toothpick and stick in a meatball. Repeat for all meatballs.