A high quality piece of meat slow cooking in your crock pot is definitely something to rush home to a the end of the day. A high quality piece of meat with a little dose of sweet? Better tell your S.O. to watch out - this is love.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Shredded Chuck Roast
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time, 6 hours, Servings: 8. ShugarySweets
- 3-4lb beef chuck roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Whisk together all the ingredients and add to the bottom of a slow cooker. Add roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast and shred with a fork, return to juices.
- Serve and enjoy on sandwiches or with mashed potatoes!